Monday, September 30, 2013

Autumn


Ahh! It's Finally here..Autumn The trees are already losing leaves, I can finally feel the cold breeze and enjoy my coffee in the morning. It's the perfect season! No more sweats, no more feeling like your makeup is gonna fall off your face. Back to reality- Back to school back to work!

Since I got back from the interview I’ve felt somehow super energetic. It’s amazing what a 10 minutes on air can do to you! It really was the perfect ending for my summer. Yesterday’s and today's project is fall cleaning my closet. It’s time to put the summer dresses and sandals aside and more room for sweaters, scarves and boots. It's official I'm going back to black and burgundy, inspired from all those fall clothes. soon we’ll have long nights in the house with hot chocolates…











No comments:

Post a Comment