Monday, October 7, 2013

Black and White

It's Monday that sad lonely day that everyone hates lol. I always try to dress a little brighter on Mondays cause it instantly brightens up my mood! So what's better to brighten up your day than Zara white patterned jeans?! It's the best ever! I'm so in love with it.
It's actually a funny story how I got this jeans, someone in the dressing room didn't fit her and the worker wanted to put it back in place, when I saw it I fell deeply in love with it. It was on his shoulder and I hesitated would it be rude to ask him to give it to me?! Anyway the guy was so nice and he told me its the last piece no more sizes. I went into the dressing room and boom! It was like one of those moments in the movie " The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants"! Haha no seriously it fits me perfectly, it's so flattering and classy yet it's a casual piece that I consider a MUST HAVE! 

Jeans: Zara
White basic tank top : Mango
Shoes:H&M
Necklace: accessorize
Rings: Accessorize
Watch: ice
Bag: Louis Vuitton neverfull mg








No comments:

Post a Comment