Saturday, September 21, 2013

Casting

 Hello Fashionistas! I'm so proud of myself for committing to update the blog 3 times a week, but I still have to work on my timing lol
I was wondering are you guys enjoying my blog?! feel free to tell me how do you like the blog on any social network
Future TV called me requesting an interview with me, but first I had to cast. I went to the Beirut Hall in Sin Al-Fil for my casting. While sitting in the waiting room I met MHK a photographer that offered me a photo-shoot. It's definitely a small photo shoot but that was all the time that we had.
I never thought I'm the kind of girls who would like photo-shoots but let me tell you IT'S FUN!!

Makeup done by a professional
Hair done by me
Necklace by H&M
Tank-top: By Pull and Bear
Bracelet by H&M
Shades by Pieces
Bag by Accessorize
Earings by Accessorize





No comments:

Post a Comment