Thursday, December 20, 2012

Season Must Have: Wedged Sneakers

One thing I look forward to when I'm not working or studying is blogging I dunno why but I LOVE blogging haha, so how is everyone's weeks far?! Mine was full of finals just like usual, I hope everyone who is having exams too to pass with A's because I believe that all my Fashionistas are smart and hard workers. Now to the topic of the week... Wedged Sneakers!!! We have saw way too many celebrities wearing these beautiful sneakers with a bit if wedge in it. It instantly turn whatever you are wearing into crazy fashionable style. Now every high end designer or even Zara and Bershka have their own versions of wedged sneakers. It's deffinetly the seasonal must have ,and I'm pretty sure that its gonna last months from now so it's a good investment of money! Let's take a look on how to match it with your outfit and some of the celebrities who wore it and rocked it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment