Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kristen Stewart Hairstyle: Hair over one shoulder

Hello there Fashionistas I know I'm blogging a lot but I'm just trying to enjoy the best of "no exams" period cause I seem to have a lot of them. Okay let's get to the main topic! Did you Fashionistas watch breaking dawn part 2 of the Twilight saga?!let me tell you dolls Kristen Stewart and Robert Patinson have done it again! It was deffinetly the movie of the year! But that's not what I'm here to talk to you about, well... It kinda is, Kristen Stewart and after making Twilight has became a Fashion icon, everyone is looking up to her, and her latest trends. Guess whats next on Kristen's trends?! Hair over the shoulder. It's a great hair style to adopt, and many other celebrities have been doing it. I believe it's perfect for winter fashion because of the heavy clothes you can't just leave your hair goin messy, it helps you maintain a good looking hair style.lets take a look..






























No comments:

Post a Comment