Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Day to Remember: 30/7/13

Hello everyone how's your day goin so far?! Well I'm still feeling the joy of yesterday, I can't take the smile outta my face! haha

Well you're probably wondering about the reason of this sudden happiness..Cause yesterday was one of the best days of my life that I'll never ever forget.
As usual I take a picture of my outfit almost daily and post in on the instagram account of Fashionista: INSTAGRAM: https://Instagram.com/FashionistaOfficial. Honestly I never think of the instagram posts, I don't take it too seriously. But as I was hanging out last night in Hamra, Beirut. I met the first fan to actually recognize me. She told me that she knew me from the outfit I'm wearing since I posted it on instagram earlier that day.She also said that she's from America, she's here just visiting Lebanon, and that she follows me on Fashionista. This seriously made me the happiest girl alive yesterday, my first fan to recognize me and actually complimenting my work, she must have a great personality-only few have the courage to come to you and give you a compliment-.
There is also so many great things that happened yesterday, like I did great at work, my bff from abroad called me n we just talked for about an hour, I went out for dinner with my bf. It was a pretty good day.
I wanna thank you all so much for being there for me, supporting me, and please if you ever see me come and say hi, this makes me super happy, and I would love to meet you.
Have a great day my gorgeous Fashionista Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment