Monday, August 12, 2013

My Hair Care Routine



Hello Fashionistas!How are you doing tonight?! I would like to wish you all my dear fashionista Family a blessed Eid, sending you all my warmest wishes and love!
Let's get to the topic: My hair care routine
It's pretty simple, but an amazing products.
I use Loreal Elvive Mirror shine Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair is kinda long so I use a full hand shampoo, and a cherry size conditioner only on the tips of my hair. In case you put conditioner on the top of your hair it gets oily and disgusting. I would like to mention that I shower my hair every other day to keep it healthy and shiny.
I blow dry it and sometimes air dry it, olive oil mask every month or so and that's it! It's really simple and cheap but great results!
I hope this blog helped you somehow and I would like you to mention your hair care routine in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment