Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Food Diet: Healthy and Cheats


I’ve been asked to do a workout/food post for quite a long time now. I’ve been postponing this probably because I don’t have any special diet or fitness-lifestyle… But taking care of myself is still important for me, and being healthy, so I thought why not to write a few words of my habits.

We got this drinks cause we went as a VIP 

  I eat almost everything but in a balance. Some basic thing that I eat every day are different salads, berries and fruits, and just normal homemade food. I'm obsessed with summer fruits. I feel better when I eat healthy, so these are the things I enjoy and prefer. My weaknesses are all kinds of iced drinks, but when the base is okay and healthy there’s also room for those in my diet. When I eat home I’m just used to eating healthy, but when I’m out with friends or at a restaurant I order whatever I feel like eating.
My Daily Breakfast 2 peaches

I'm obsessed with summer fruits and this is my favorite kind of grapes

Starbucks is my weakness

Caramel Mocha Frappuccino

Best Things in life come in a bubble T smoothie I just love their passion fruit and peach smoothie

I don't eat all this alone but I would if I could lol 

When your dad wants to spoil you this happens lol

My chocolate shake

Great icecream must enjoy

As usual caramel mocha frappuccino but this time with chocolate


Deed Duke my Favorite diner ever Twouk with Hummus and Lebanese Salad

just a random burger and fries by Deek Duke

Italian 


MUST TRY: Melted Chocolate with ice cream, it usually comes with a vanilla ice cream but I replace it with chocolate  by Roadster

Macaroons

Oreo chocolate shake by Bob's

Breakfast: Strawberry yogurt by Taanayel it's just amazing

Strawberry cocktail done by mom

Sea food gotta enjoy

chocolate cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment