Friday, July 5, 2013

Work Outfits

Stradivarious denim jacket, stradivarious leggings, basic bershka tank top, converse, ice watch, necklace by pieces.
 Lately I feel in such a more casual more than usual, I finally have more time for the blog and to do something better for you guys!These are only some photos shot at work, they're not daily cause I always forget to take selfies lol not anymore I promise. I wanna thank you so much for all your likes and comments, your support means everything to me.



Pieces Black Leggings.


Bershka Jeans, pieces necklace, Claire's watch.

Bershka Jeans, Bershka basic black shirt, Pieces necklace, Pieces hair band, Bershka Belt, customized ring.


Pieces Black Leggings, Pieces Balet flats, Balenciaga bag.

Bershka Blazer, Pieces Leggings, Celine bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment