Monday, August 20, 2012

Touch of Pink!

Most of the time I wear brown makeup like the Revlon palette I showed you earlier, while I was collecting pictures of makeup I got inspired by this beautiful picture
I bought maybelline palette Silk Glam, which I don't recommend at all!It's full of glitter and it fades REALLY quickly!But I tried to create that makeup with this palette
 I didn't apply the tutorial on the back of the palette, I started with the second color on the eyelid,then the last color on the grease and under my eyes, of course I applied the first white color on the brow line
I added then my Revlon eyeliner
and finished my eyes makeup by the white pencil in my eyes by rimmel london
and Voluminous Loreal paris mascara
On the lips my 140 maybelline lipstick
So This was my pink makeup for yesterday, it was really pretty when I finished, I hope you liked this post and if you ever tried something like it please share a picture on Fashionista.

No comments:

Post a Comment