Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How to be Fashionista's model

Hey dolls how are you doing today?!!I'm so happy to tell you that lately girls are really into being Fashionista's models.I started with few models but now everyone wants to be one of my beautiful models.
Note: Some models are permanent and others are temporary.
why models get fired?
Models get fired when they don't stick to the requirements below so you have to be committed to the following:
1-Most important thing: You should be very active on Fashionista
2-Keep updating me with your pictures
3-Have different styles
4-Wear different makeup
5-Join contests and ask for votes

These are all the requirements please note that WEIGHT, COLOR, AGE don't matter as long as you stick to the requirements above.
I wish you all the luck in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment