Friday, April 19, 2013

Cannes Film Festival, Zuhair Murad, and Tony Ward

Morning Fashionistas oh it's been such a long time that I posted a new blog, it feels like forever! So many changes took place during this month, and some of the most important events were: I was asked to go to Cannes Film Festival and manage a runway next month, I was called for a meeting at Zuhair Murad Building but I ended up working with Tony Ward Couture! Both are huge international fashion designers and I consider myself blessed to be part of the Tony Ward team. I just wanna say that I'm a normal girl I'm not rich I didn't study fashion, but I worked extremely hard to reach where I am right now, meeting international designers and actually do fashion marketing. The main point that I want you to understand is that hard work pays off, and believe that anything can happen to you. Your dreams can be achieved so chase them, accept the failure just like success, study online if you don't have the time or money to do that in real life. JUST DO IT, have the courage to try, take each opportunity you get and hold on to it. Life is short there's no time to regret, never say what if just go for it. I wish you all best of luck chasing your dreams, always remember that Fashionista is your supporting Family and think positively .





















No comments:

Post a Comment