Saturday, May 31, 2014

Summer Fashion Week by L.I.P.S

Beirut Fashion Week! Everybody talks about it but it's kinda crazy to live it, and of course the higher the heels the better.. Just make sure not to fall down!
Uhh Beirut! A city full of elegance and glamour.Summer Fashion week 2014, the Second edition by L.I.P.S with the longest catwalk in Lebanon 50 meters - Outdoor Terrace of St. Georges Yacht Club overlooking Zeytouna Bay. Beirut Fashion week definitely didn't disappoint, the shows were so well designed, violin players, singers, dancers, and the gorgeous models blew my mind! I appreciate the way this place was handled: for the press and guests there was a relax area with makeup artist, food and beverages. There was around 4 designers showing their collections everyday for the whole Fashion Week. The designs were to die for: bold colors, prints and very feminine structures. It was my own kinda paradise!
Beirut Fashion week was an incredible experience I will never forget the amazing things I lived as well as the crazy people I met! So guys we're coming to the end, well.. the end of Beirut Fashion Week, there's obviously more adventures to come!







2 comments: