Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fashionista is Finally Unveiled!

Good day Fashionistas! This is kinda weird because if you have been following me for a while now you'd know that I have never ever posted anything personal not even a picture but I always wanted to.. I researched few fashion bloggers and what do they usually say but it felt like it's scripted and I really wanna be genuine with you because you're like a family to me.
Fashionista was the first Fashion page in Lebanon, and the first fashion blog, so I feel that its the right time to post some pictures of my style and some of my daily life events. I hope you all like them because this is my life and I'm very proud of the places that I reached through Fashionista.
Here are some old style pictures and I'll keep updating you with the new ones.

University Outfit: Bershka Coat, Louis Vuitton Bag, Vero Moda Leggings.
Black Basic Shirt from Bershka, Balenciaga Bag.


Zara Coat, Vero Moda Balerine Flats, Celine Paris Bag.

1 comment:

  1. I like your style it somewhat reminds me of what I like.

    -http://jamaican876beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete