Friday, May 24, 2013

Let's Talk Pacsun: Kendall and Kylie Jenner Collection

So we've heard about Kendall and Kylie Jenner collaborating together to produce their own Fashion Line. Let's admit I'm very impressed of these two girls they are hard working beautiful girls who have made it to be the youngest fashion designers in the world! But let's talk fashion....I DIDNT LIKE IT! 
Yes that's right I didn't like it, don't get me wrong I'm one of their fans but.. What's new?! Wheres the creativity?! The designs are so standard can be found at any online store or Zara top shop and even H&M! The fabric is just ok they didn't use something that would stand out, and the colors it's summer they can use any color that would cross their mind but they sticked to trends like black leather and green military style, one word I can describe the line with is Lame its beautiful but its so been there done that, I'm looking forward for their next line I hope they shock us all with their talent and creativity.


No comments:

Post a Comment