Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Wedding of the Lebanese Fashion Designer Farah Hassan


10/8/2014 a very special day to remember...
Last Sunday I got the pleasure to be one of the guests of the Lebanese fashion designer Farah Hassan.
It was a fairy tale I fell in love with every corner I look at. It was a very nice open doors ceremony, a big garden full of colorful flowers and happy kids running around, it was definitely my kind of heaven, and the fashion show she threw in her wedding was the cherry on the top!

The dresses she showed in her wedding were gorgeous pastel one of a kind dresses. It described everything about Farah, simple yet classy and elegant. Farah's wedding dress was a true artwork! She worked on it for a whole year, and it was worth it. The details in the dress took wedding dresses to a whole new level, she accessorized it with pink flowers just like the theme of the wedding "White and Pink". Her makeup was pretty simple, since she obviously wanted all eyes to be on the dress.

As for me I was also living my kind of a dream, I was dressed by Miska Fashion Wear a stunning floral dress.I paired it with a bold necklace and high black heels by H&M. The dress was so comfortable that it felt like a hug, I didn't wanna take it off! "Fashion Speaks Louder than Words" don't you think?!!

All pictures are taken by Sera Fattouh Photography.
Models by L.I.P.S Agency.



























No comments:

Post a Comment