Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ariel Runway

Friday evening I was invited to Ariel’s fashion show, a brand created to wash fabrics without losing the colors which already had a fairly good success. The fashion show was very nice, set in Beirut Souks, and the clothes were designed with floral prints, summer colors and fluttered materials. You can see a part of this fashion show and you can see me on the front row. Thank you Ariel for the amazing hospitality (Felt like a VIP) 
I was just finished with my last final exam! Yes Fashionistas I'm officially a graduate!!! Got myself into some ripped jeans, a little hat for my bad hair day and LOTS of accessories!! Take a look at my favorite gowns. 


I was wearing H&M heels

Perfect Little Black Dress

Sexy White

I love when fashion is combined with religion





No comments:

Post a Comment