Thursday, October 11, 2012

Makeup That I would and wouldnt Repurchase

I'm sorry for not posting any blogs lately I was super busy with college and all, but I miss posting so much and I miss you all my Fashionista Readers.A lot lately happened, Fashionista is now on the way to the 14000 Fashionista and 10000 Blog readers.I'm so happy that Fashionista's Family is growing everyday!
Now on to the Makeup Products that I would repurchase:
Maybelline 140 Juicy Bubblegum: barbie color that matches all skin tones
 
Maybelline 530 Fatal Red: amazing color that fades after almost 5 hours and it's just adorable!

 Revlon color stay foundation: it really stays for long and so natural I use it everyday.
 Rimmel London Airy Fairy lipstick: a neutral lip color with a touch of pink, but it fades somehow quickly
 L'oreal Voluminous Mascara: I've been using this mascara since I started wearing makeup it does an amazing job to your lashes, maximize it and giving it a great volume.
Maybelline Super Stay 24Hrs Concealer: it stays 24 hours for real I love it!
And now to the products I wouldn't repurchase
 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: it gives you a great color I love it but it fades so quickly I'm not sure if I would repurchase it or not
 Maybelline eyeshadow: I think it's the worst!full of glitter and falls all over your face and it fades in few minutes only!I definitely wouldn't purchase it again
Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer: it is somehow good but the shape of the concealer doesn't really help it function and it also fades, now I'm using it as a highlighter, but I wouldn't repurchase it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment